The holidays are right around the corner, and that means it’s time to get festive!
No matter your style, we've got easy tips and tricks to help you update your front porch for the most festive season!
This post is dedicated to our minimalists...and those that shy away from bold colors when decorating. No judgement here, we love a classic black and white moment!
Black + White does not equal boring, in fact, it can be sleek and sophisticated!
Lay the ground work...start with a doormat and layering rug. My personal favorites (and out best-sellers):
1.The warm, inviting look of our Black & Cream Farmhouse Check Rug will instantly bring modern appeal and classic design to your indoor or outdoor space
2. Our Black and White Striped Accent Rug is sure to be a stylish addition with its classic pattern of black and white vertical stripes, this 2x3 foot entryway rug helps to complete the look of any space inside or out.
3. Add a bit of your of style to any room with this Aztec Printed Layering Rug.
4. Our Striped Doormat Layering Rug is the perfect way to convey your style to your guests!
5. Our Buffalo Plaid Doormat Layering Rug is the perfect way to convey your style to your guests and looks great when layered with a custom Nickel Designs doormat!
Top the rugs with a festive doormat...
1. Spread cheer throughout your home with our Geometric Trees Winter Doormat.
2. This fun and festive doormat is sure to catch the eye of your guests, whether they're stopping by for presents or heading out.
3. Our Modern Trees Rustic Winter Doormat is the perfect way to create an inviting and charming holiday entry way!
4. Our Christmas Tree Pattern Doormat is the perfect way to create a bright and inviting entry way!
Time to add some fun decor bits like plants, lanterns and a wreath!
Our favorite planters to add height on either side of the door:
My favorite greenery pieces to fill in the planters:
We've also rounded up our favorite lanterns to bring in some sparkle!
Last but not least, top off your new holiday porch with a wreath!
We sincerely hope that you enjoy decorating your porch with our tips and products!