Unfortunately, I do not accept returns, exchanges or cancellations.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order. If you have any concerns when you receive your mat - we are always available to discuss. We want you to be HAPPY!
- We require payment via direct checkout at time of purchase. Note that we will not start production or ship items until we are paid in full.We do not accept cancellations at this time.
Production Time + Shipping:
Current Production Times:
- All of our doormats are made to order - just the way you like 'em!
- We do our best to process, paint and ship out standard orders as quickly as possible and our current production time is 2-3 WEEKS (up to 21 days) for standard orders and 3-4 WEEKS (up to 28 days) for custom orders. This timeline does not include shipping time, weekends or holidays. Once shipped, U.S. delivery times are usually 2-5 business days via USPS or up to one week with UPS Ground.
- All orders are shipped with tracking via USPS or UPS and we do not charge any extra shipping or handling fees! If you have any questions about shipping - just drop us a note...
- Please be advised that we are not responsible for lost or stolen welcome mats once your order has shipped. Please use a shipping address at an attended location (business, home that is occupied during the day) especially during the holiday season!
- If you are missing an item, you must report it to us VIA EMAIL within 48 hours and we will do our best to try to find it. If an item is found to be lost in the mail, we will work with you to file a claim /or do it on your behalf and once the refund is received, we will re-send a new mat. *If an item shows delivered via USPS/UPS they will not cover the insurance claim*
- We will only re-send to a different address and will require someone to physically accept it.
- Please make sure that your shipping address is correct during checkout. If a change needs to be made, please notify us via EMAIL within 24 hours of purchase. We will make every attempt to update the address when shipping but cannot guarantee any updates to the order. If your item is returned to us due to a mistake in the shipping address, you will be required to purchase a new shipping label and we will re-ship.
Additional policies and FAQs:
- Buyer is responsible for international customs charges, if any.
- All of our standard mats shown are approx. are 18 X 30 inches and 5/8 inches thick.
- We are now offering 4 sizes of larger mats! These are available as custom orders only and are available in sizes: 24x36, 18x47, 24x48 and 24x60 inch
Be sure to keep your beautiful, hand-painted doormat in a sheltered location out of direct sun, rain, snow or any thing else crazy! We recommend a covered porch or balcony! Our doormats even look great indoors!
- Shake out the mat often to avoid dirt and fiber build up and keep it looking stylish!
- Minor variations in the fiber color are normal and blend over time.
- Be nice to your mat. It is hand painted and sealed but will eventually show signs of wear, especially if you have lots of cool friends that come to visit!!
Custom and personalized orders:
- PROOFS: We offer digital proofs for customized items only, once the item is purchased. Unfortunately, we cannot offer proofs prior to purchase due to the amount of inquiries we receive. If you would like a proof, please include your request in the notes section at checkout.
Gift wrapping and packaging:
- We are happy to include a card if you are sending direct as a gift. Please just include the note information in the notes section at checkout.
WE LOVE WHOLESALE!
- Please email us at: email@example.com for more information about wholesale + bulk orders.